Threaded pressure washer spray tip. Hardened stainless-steel nozzle ensures consistent, accurate orifice size.
Orifice size and spray angle is optional.
Popular orifice sizes are:
- #02.0 x 2 for most Flat Surface Cleaners (25° Ideal)
- #03.5 x 1 for 3.5 to 4.0 gpm @ 3500 to 4200psi (13 to 15hp Gas)
- #04.0 x 1 for 4.0 gpm @ 4000psi (13hp Gas)
- #04.5 x 1 for 4.0 gpm @ 3000psi (11hp Gas)
- #05.0 x 1 for 3.5 gpm @ 2000psi
- #05.5 x 1 for 5.0 gpm @ 3500psi
- #06.0 x 1 or #03.0 x 2 for 5.6 gpm @ 3500psi
- #09.0 x 1 or #04.5 x 1 for 8 gpm @ 3000psi
PLEASE NOTE NPT thread does not match the measurement on a tape. Please use the chart below or contact us if you are unsure what size you need.
Important - Use this nozzle selection guide and choose your orifice size based on the flow (gpm) and pressure (psi) of your washer.
A nozzle with an orifice that is too large will reduce operating pressure. A nozzle with an orifice that is too small will limit water flow and possibly create an excessive load on the machine.