Glycerin filled pressure gauge.
It is recommended that the normal operating pressure is confined to 25% - 75% of the scale. With lots of pulsation (duplex pump or jetter) gauge pressure should not exceed 50% of the range.
Choose the gauge that best suits your operating pressure.
- AISI 304 stainless-steel case
- 99.5% pure glycerin filled
- 1/4" NPT brass mounting stem
- Steel needle and peg
Accuracy ± 1.5%
Convex magnifying lens for easy reading.
- Bottom Mount with Bronze Internals
- Back Mount with Bronze Internals